Pin It

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Dear Cornbread Diaries...

Goodness gracious! Has it been almost two months since my last entry?? Question: Whatever have I been doin' with my sweet little ole time?? Answer: Only workin' on all my other blogs and neglectin' you terribly! Sooo sorry but to briefly catch up I must link to one of the most scrumptious cornbread delights I have ever concocted if I do say so myself, Vegetarian Green Bean Fritters with Luscious Fontina White Sauce! Still workin' hard on that vegan thing but simply loving the vegetarian lifestyle!

Oh, and I have been doing a little socializing at the Crescent Hotel as well!! Check out my blog adventures there...Blogging Adventures at the Crescent Hotel. And, I certainly can't sign off with out braggin' about our new Louvre quality art museum right here in the Southern Ozarks! You must check out what I had to wear to this grand event...What I Wore To Crystal Bridges.  Now, I'm tired of talking about me, me, me... do tell me what do you think of me??? Just kiddin' but, I do love your comments!

Until next time, sweet diary...Love, Di

No comments:

Post a Comment